This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Developer Forum

Is anybody still working on this project?

first post: mxg0d wrote: Is this project done? It had a great start!

latest post: Chromebuster wrote: I'd like to know the same thing since I'd like to run Cruise Contro...

Missing source control block features for SVN

first post: DuncanSmith wrote: Hi,There are some settings in the source control block of CC.NET th...

AssemblyVersionLabeller support

first post: LiamD wrote: Will there be support for the AssemblyVersionLabeller. It is suppor...

x64 issue...

first post: camalot wrote: I am looking for someone that can debug the issue that is in ccnetc...

latest post: camalot wrote: Yes, it is fixed. It actually has been fixed for a couple weeks, bu...

Vote for CCNetConfig in 9 days

first post: camalot wrote: The CCNetConfig project was added to this contest on 7/2/2008 and i...

0.6 Production Release

first post: camalot wrote: I think i am going to publish a 0.6 production release this weekend...

Any chance of adding support for SvnRevisionLabeller?

first post: CtrlAltDel wrote: http://code.google.com/p/svnrevisionlabeller/ Seeing as there's ...

latest post: CtrlAltDel wrote: Thank you!

How to Add a Custom ftp Artifact Publisher

first post: Sevedd wrote: I would like to add a ftp Artifact Build Publisher in order to be a...

latest post: camalot wrote: You may want to look at the CC.NET Community Plugins project. While...

Prebuild section in version 0.3.11.1

first post: albyone wrote: Hi there... When I create a prebuild task and save it, it saves...

latest post: albyone wrote: Using Changeset 21455: Project.cs Line 274 Change XmlElem...

Bug found in project.cs

first post: nbrault wrote: Hi, Adding some features to ccnetconfig, I found a little bug i...

latest post: camalot wrote: This should be resolved by this evening in the next nightly build. ...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions