This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under User Forum

Is anybody still working on this project?

first post: mxg0d wrote: Is this project done? It had a great start!

latest post: Chromebuster wrote: I'd like to know the same thing since I'd like to run Cruise Contro...

Mercurial Support

first post: brandon_w wrote: I have been trying to write a config file for CCNet with Mercurial ...

Error opening ccnet.config: Version Not Selected

first post: cnboland wrote: Using CCNetConfig 0.6.915.0. When I try open my ccnet.config file, ...

latest post: cnboland wrote: Found it. "Version" is a combo selector on the Open File dialog.

SourceGear Vault Plug In

first post: TheCodeMonk wrote: Source Gear has a CruiseControl.Net plug in on their web site that ...

latest post: TheCodeMonk wrote: I don't think they have any documentation on their web site for tha...

about CCNetConfig plug in

first post: EdwinTai wrote: Dears,I download the latest version of CCNetConfig beta version.I f...

Team Editing

first post: dlb wrote: Question: Can more than one person edit the same config file at one...

latest post: camalot wrote: it currently does not monitor for changes in the file. this is plan...

How to Add a Custom ftp Artifact Publisher

first post: Sevedd wrote: I would like to add a ftp Artifact Build Publisher in order to be a...

latest post: camalot wrote: You may want to look at the CC.NET Community Plugins project. While...

How can I add a custom labeller?

first post: flipdoubt wrote: Firstly, thanks for the great tool. For the most part, it works pre...

latest post: camalot wrote: yes, thank you for info on this plugin. I actually was not aware of...

Fails to start in x64

first post: Jared314 wrote: Starts with an error message stating: "This application has failed...

latest post: ggalley wrote: work around posted under the work item.

Prebuild section in version 0.3.11.1

first post: albyone wrote: Hi there... When I create a prebuild task and save it, it saves...

latest post: albyone wrote: Using Changeset 21455: Project.cs Line 274 Change XmlElem...