This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

How can I add a custom labeller?

Topics: User Forum
Dec 14, 2007 at 2:36 PM
Firstly, thanks for the great tool. For the most part, it works pretty well.

I had to say "for the most part" because I can't figure out how to add a custom labeller. Specifically, I'm trying to add ccnet.SvnLabeller.plugin. My gut tells me I would add it to the Modules.config file, but I can't figure out how to specify the assembly name.

Any help you provide would be much appreciated. Plus, you might want to put this to your FAQ page.
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2007 at 8:25 PM
yes, thank you for info on this plugin. I actually was not aware of it until you posted the comment on my blog. I have posted a follow up to your question but I also noticed that some rss readers are not picking up my latest posts. I am not sure if it is because they are pretty lengthy or if its because I switched to the feedburner "MyBrand" and the domain is now feeds.ccnetconfig.org. But even when I subscribe to that, I see the posts but as soon as I subscribe they are gone... any how, if you could let me know if you got the last 2 posts in your reader. the one you posted the comment in and my follow up about how to create the labeller.

Also I am adding support for the plugin and it will be available in the next build which will be tomorrow morning at around 12 AM CST.